Sunday, April 8, 2012

Drowned Sorrow Review Vanessa Morgan


4.0 out of 5 stars I'm sure you'll understand once you know the rules of this village



Drowned Sorrow has a very interesting premise, It is nice to see someone not going an average route with a story. When I first heard about this book and how in fact it plays with the theory of The Memory Of Water. I was very excited to read it.

I myself have had a lot of interest in the mystery of water and this book embraces some of the theories without beating you over the head with it. The book has very well drawn characters that all become part of this creepy little town. It is a creepy fast read that will keep you reading to find out what is really going on with this town, and the lake.

She captures a very dark atmosphere and leaves it somewhat light on the gore, and sexual content so I think a young reader just being introduced into the horror genre would find it compelling and enough to keep older fan of horror interested.

So grab yourself a bottle of water and enjoy an interesting read.

I received a PDF copy of this book to review from the author herself.




No comments:

Post a Comment