Monday, February 11, 2013

Serial Killer Series Boxed Set by RJ Parker Review 





5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Facts ma'am

I'm quickly become a big fan of True Crime books it probably all dates back to my growing up and my grandfathers subscription to True Detective Magazine. Now with the Kindle I can find so many great reads and this book is a great example of that fact.

I have both the paperback and the Kindle versions of the book and both contains photos of the whoever the story is about and having it being True Crime and factual photos are a nice bonus.

RJ's books take a very factual approach without a bunch of extra filler of emotions like an Ann Rule book. He just gives you the facts and a little bit of opinion thrown in here and there, These books are like an encyclopedia of serial killers and a great reference for anyone who is interested in Serial Killers.






No comments:

Post a Comment