Thursday, April 21, 2011

Beatrice Brusic interview













1: What is the most productive time of the day for you to write? 

The most productive time of day for me is usually the mornings but I've worked in the afternoon as well.


2: Do you start your projects writing with paper and pen or is it all on the computer?


I start my projects strictly on the computer, never pen and paper.


3: What do you draw inspiration from?


  I draw inspiration from real life, although I do have a novel that I have to revise if I ever have time between promoting my first one and finishing my second.


4: Do you set goals for yourself when you sit down to write such as word count?



I never set goals for myself as to a word count.  I find that too frustrating and intimidating.  I work while the inspiration flows and when it stops, I stop and continue the next day.

5: Are you a published or a self published author and how do you come up with your cover art?


I've always been a compulsive reader only then I didn't know that it was also the sign of a writer.  It took many years for me to actually develop the confidence to write a book and many more to finally find my voice.

6: Do you own an ebook reading device?

I do own a Kindle and I'm very happy I do.  It's a wonderful device.


7: Who are some of your favorite authors and What are you reading now?


 I'm reading Ashley Judd's memoir right now and I have many favorite authors, heading the list is Frank McCourt.


8: What do you think of book trailers and do you have any plans to have any?


I haven't tried book trailers yet but will probably do it in the near future.

9: What are you working on now that you can talk about?


I'm editting my second book "A Different Journey" which will also be a memoir.




No comments:

Post a Comment