Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Kindle Fire review



4.0 out of 5 stars Nice in Print and on the FireMarch 4, 2012


The photos and info are well organized in both formats of the book in print and digital. High quality Photos in color and the book is a nice size you can carry around if you need some quick tips on working your new Kindle Fire.

Some of the info was stuff I already knew, but I am a bit of a tech head and stuff like tablets and computers come natural to me. There is also some nice little short cuts I never really came across until I read about them in the book. So I think the book is worth it, for some reason I get emails, and messages from friends whenever they have a problem with their Kindles (instead of them calling customer support) so this will help in finding the best way to explain how to fix their problems. And yes I have instructed then to get the book also.

The Kindle Fire is an amazing portable media experience and this book gives you some nice tips to get the most out of it.







1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with your review about Kindle Fire. I have it for about five months and I love to read my favorite eBooks on it! I also downloaded some from All you can books, a great and free site, where I can find so many interesting titles and have them with only one click :D

    ReplyDelete