Sunday, December 4, 2011

Todays Kindle Deal of the day Stirred (Jacqueline "Jack" Daniels Mysteries)



Stirred (Jacqueline "Jack" Daniels Mysteries) Kindle Deal of the day only .99 cents.



STIRRED


John Locke Reviews Stirred
I no longer write reviews. If you know me at all, you know this about me. But when I read Stirred, I had to make an exception. The writing team of Blake Crouch and J.A. Konrath represents the major leagues to a sandlot player like me. When Mantle and Marris invite you to sit in the Yankee dugout and watch them knock one out of the park, what are you going to say—you're too busy?
You find time. You make time. And afterward, you're glad you did, because you saw something special. Stirred is that kind of special. It's a major league, bottom-of-the-ninth, bases-loaded home run of a book!









1 comment:

  1. Remarkably! It is as if you read my mind! A person appear to know therefore considerably relating to this, just like you authored the book inside it or something. I feel that you can do with a few images to drive the content residence a bit, on top of that, this really is great weblog. The outstanding study. I will definitely review again. see this

    ReplyDelete