Wednesday, September 8, 2010

George Hudson Interview






















1: What is the most productive time of the day for you to write?
In the morning when my head is clear and I'm totally revived.


2: Do you start your projects writing with paper and pen or is it all on the computer?
I start and end all my writings with pen and paper. I guess its just become a habit. I tried with the computer and it didn't work for me.

3: What do you draw inspiration from?
I draw my inspiration from the authors before me that's still writing #1 best sellers. It seems as if they never run out of stories!

4: Do you set yourself goals when you sit down to write such as word count?
No I just let my thoughts flow and make sure I keep the reader wanting more. When you read chapter one you not going to want to stop until you find out the whole story.

5: Being a self published author how do you come up with your cover art?
I have a great graphic designer that come up with some of the most eye catching covers.(Vonda- Cupcake Creative Studios)

6: What drives you to chose the career of being a writer? 
The challenge of changing the urban lit game. Taking it to a level that its never been.

7: Do you own an ebook reading devise?
No. I use my computer.

8: Who are some of your favorite authors and What are you reading now?
James Patterson, Mz.Robinson, John Grisham, Eric J. Dickey... I am reading Married to His Lies by Mz.Robinson right now.

9: What do you think of book trailers and do you have any plans to have any? 
I have a company book trailer on you tube (G Street Chronicles). They are real effective if they are catchy.

10: What are you working on now that you can talk about?
Right now I am working on my three part series The Real Series. The first book debut's this month. Its a mix of street fiction and urban drama a real fast exciting read.



Title: Drama

author: George Hudson
Genre:  urban fiction

Bio:
George Sherman Hudson was born and raised in Atlanta Ga.. After being continuously rejected by different publishers because of the subject matter contained in his books while serving time, this father of two did some research and started G Street Chronicles, the urban book publishing company that's ran by him with the help of his COO and fiancĂ© Erica Jones . While George is continuously working hard to make G Street Chronicles a recognized name in the literary industry, he's also working hard on his highly anticipated REAL series. George has authored five books in all. His debut book Drama is in stores now. Having published more than 10 titles in the first year of business George is determined to make G Street Chronicles an urban lit powerhouse. 

Synopsis:
The drama just doesn't stop in the lives of Deb, Tammy, and Lisa. Deb, the hard worker and savvy entrepreneur is blessed with a multimillion dollar contract, but has to enjoy the success without the comfort of her man whose fledging music career has him busy from state to state. Tammy has everything a diva could want, a multimillion dollar home, expensive cars, clothes, jewelry, and she thought love. 

Drama is a book a lot like sex in the city with black characters,  each chapter is told from the point of view of a different character.  They take turns telling their side of the story.  It has everything, humor, emotions, great characters, and a lot of drama.





No comments:

Post a Comment