Saturday, May 1, 2010

Revolution Starts Now

Well here i go will turn 43 in a few days and since i can remember as a child I have always wanted to be a writer.

So this is the beginning of my journey over the years I have planted the seeds for theses stories that I have wanted to put to paper. I have lived with theses characters in my head and the stories have wrote themselves.

I took Graphic Art in high school just to be a part of the printing industry in hopes to write my books one day but the cost of printing a book and situations in my life delayed my dreams. So my stories played out in me and the characters matured and technology advanced.

Now with the ability to self publish and find an audience can be achieved all by yourself with allot of hard work and passion you can actually finally find your voice and share it.

So this is the beginning of my Blog I will update my progress and ideas in the whole realm of writing and making movies.

1 comment:

  1. Kipp,

    I congratulate you on the start of your blog. Writing is a never-ending process, adventure, and growth. I look forward to your regular updates.

    Tom Raimbault

    ReplyDelete